Sunday, February 22, 2009
Hey~~
this long holidays is killing me slowly...
sumpah boring!
:(
it's all bcoz of not enuf kachingggsss!
I will go out for training, shopping or lepak-ing.
but most of the time I'll be at home...
record of the year uh~
nvr am i will stay at home during holidays...
urghh.
however, I'm glad that I'm now relaxing at home...
while the others are struggling for exams...=P
ksian krg...niwae all the best for those in other polytechnics...
hehe
so last 3 days, im out with my sec sch mates...
seriously tired of laughing too much...
the joke for the day credits to Allen...
'--I rather played the tamburine...'TINGGG'--'
tambourine or triangle?
the thing is...while saying it he did demonstrate the 'playing triangle' thingy..
walao!no stupid reason like...'it's being years since I have music lesson' eh Allen. :P
Niwae thanks for waking me up on that day...haha!
1stly was lutfi the pig...disturbing my beauty sleep..grr
den it was you...haha..
after so many times of calling...
At last i did woke up~ :)
juz bcoz of gg to Sembawang shopping centre which like I had nvr been there for years..
now da lawa uh..
there are few shops like giant...daiso...and...COTTON ON!!woohoo
:D
the shops only up to level 3. the rest was for carpark..hah mulot ku sungguh masin eh?
we thought that usually the last floor will be for f&b..like cwp..
but then carpark la dey~~
seee....my instinct was rite kan?
they actually scolded me for that...hehe =P
after that I thought of gg shopping with babi Joan at bugis...but she's too tired to go after work..
ouhh.. :(( I'm so sad u noe...
next time kays? :D
ok back to the story..
since the 3 of us hav no plans and was really tired after walking ard...
we took some pics...this 1 below..super funny..
see natasha's face...seriously, it reminds me of my sec 1 form teacher, Mrs Kumar!
hahaah. look like a frog eh??
hehe. no offence =P


alamak!i spoilt the picture uh...SORRY!

ni ape eh?haha.listerine promoter yg tk menjadi =P

so that's all uh.
niwae to Safiah...get well soon babe :)
biler nk outing lagi ni amek2 gambar?
Hhehe.
ingat tk ni pics...haha. so where's the next destination be?


that's all la for now..
just wait until tuesday k...
hopefully I'll get to go for Live 'n' Loaded to watch Wicked Aura Batucada and Here Goes Nothing! :))
:MIZKISS;
10:03 PM