Monday, November 24, 2008
hello ppl!
First and foremost..
HAPPY BDAE NISA!
sweet 17 sey. :Dback from vacation...
tanjung pinang best!
lots of fun things happen :)
kak shirin's belo day =P
and bully fattah day!
LOL
those words..'mineral2'..'rasa jerukk'...
and this one mad guy..my couz walked past him..
they heard he said '10,000 aku makan nasi..'
meaning..with the 10,000Rp, he used it to ate rice...
lol
besides, after eating tahu sumbat..we dare each other to eat the chili padi and turtle eggs.
shud see each of us face..haha..
because of that Fattah had diarrhea...ksian.
My two little cuzzie, ojak and arjuna keep on running thru anf fro from the ladies room to the guys room. haiyo.
We actually just leave the door ajar so that there's no need for us to keep on open the door for them..-.-
But then felt irritated for it, so we shut the door.
While eating maggie, there's people knocking on the door...
I thought it would one of my couz la...
so I opened it up...
but there's nobody as I thought they should be at the other room already la..coz I took sometime to open the door..hehe.
Thought of closing it back..but cannot be eh...how come there's nobody?
Then I take a look outside..
I WAS SO SHOCKED LA...to see two little boys running to my room...ojak and arjuna..
mcm toyol siul!
haha.
Kak Shirin saw my reaction...she LMAO! oh my...embarrassing. hehe.
Bcoz, I split the maggi soup on my shirt and on the floor. :(
Arjuna did laguhed at me also...krg asam btol!
da ketok bkn nk tunggu...
ahha.


after eating the turtle eggs...look what happen..









Last but not least...smuggle bubble gum!
one by one was scared lor...kene tu..sedap uh! =X
Actually, bcoz of someone who asked for souvenier and I don't know what to buy for him...
so i bought bubble gum...and bought for my friends too :D
Also, my classmate, Sean, went for vacation at KL and buy lots of chewing gum!
SO my class just now have a bubble gum fiesta!
nyahahahaha.different flavours...different kinds...
got the tattoo sticker somemore =P
OH YA!
just now saw that stupid stalker...
the one that I told you ppl in my entry before..
DAMN!
4th time already!
like wth...
ard 5 to 5.15pm eh?Whn i'm the bus from int than I saw him xia..
Luckily I sat outside..and for god's sake why must he sat rite behind me?
KNN!
somemore he got the cheek to approach me... 'Excuse me! Excuse me!'
APE KAU NK SIUL?
haha.but I didnt say anything and even look at him..
just be ignorance :D
the same thing..I alight at civic centre bus stop...then kol maman and ihsan..
wah piang~
these two guys da tk tau pat ne..
satu da nk dkt smpai rumah and my lil uncle was like...dunno where...
tu la kau g pindah!
look what happen to yr niece... :(
Pakcik said anything happens call the police
while maman said 'tu ah kau tknk carik matair..g la carik jadi dia bleh jage kau..'
thanks eh bapak...kau pkir senang2 pe..
hurhur.
I was freak out just now...damn scared uh...
I do stress myself about tml..what gg to happen...haiz..
until when the stupid stalker thingy uh?
I kept on thinking about it until I got headache..argh..
Went to sleep for awhile...woke up..eh got mizkol and msg..haha.
monkey!
I was lying down all the way when on the phn with him..
damn..pening giler nye kpale..
hurhur..now ok already uh.. :)
ok tim 11:19..
need to do rj!
bye
:MIZKISS;
9:57 PM