<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3856870287698505627?origin\x3dhttp://cica-kiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 10, 2008

HEY HEY HEY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSEPHINE!

did celebrate her bdae for awhile during the 2nd meeting.
She was so touched by that... the cake was delicious! a white chocolate cake.
She did left a slice for the faci...
the faci seems so hungry that the way he ate it..haha just imagine when a person was damn hungry like chewing their own food so damn fast...and he didnt ate it like bit by bit...
but instead..trying to put the slice of cake in one time...hehehehe wth -__-

Anyway, I have some problems....
It has been few days my waist hurts. urghh.
what should I do? massage also like no use...
:'(

Something happen to me ytd...
guess what..?????
I saw that stalker laaaa! That same old man...

I wanted to line up at the interchange...but then I choose to sit down at the bench bcoz I've bumped into Attar and Emi. Luckily I bumped into Attar who took the same bus as me...so he accompanied me all the way home.

Eh scary you know..that stalker keep on staring at me like what xia.
Seriously I'm scared + panic + don't know what to do.

I told them about it and automatcally they know who..."ITU?!EH TUA AH"
that was their respond lor...
the face was really scary la...damn it.
That was my 3rd time saw him.
Make a police report? nah..even my parents didn't know about it...
-___-


Please, end training earlier ok LD?Its like twice after B.E I saw that old man -__-

haiz...I was hoping that my lil uncle was there at that time..ala asl kau pindah!!
=(
k ppl I need a bodyguard now..carik kn pls?hahaha =p
shitos.


don't bother bout my chubby face.haha!siak! compare to my pic in my blog profile..that was like ard last yr when I'm having my O level...I've lost 7kg ok! that's why my face look slimmer. haha! but skrg badan maseh maintain ok!Of coz gain my weight a bit la.. =D but still consider as underweight..like wth only 47kg?and my height is like ard 168cm? -__-

OH YA..that guy in the webcam was ril..a friend of mine..actually my ex. haha. crite lama siot.
webcam2 tkde keje. thanks for the help on rj..
I did help him on the rj for few times already -_-
so ya..we did help each other to do rj..hehe. mls tau nk uat hari2.
nahh he quite irritating sometimes...

SOme pictures taken ard this week...

1st class photo...all white!!! Our dress code on tuesday..

Taken by Azzah during break time. where's kecik, zuzu and amni? *shrug*
LD you ladies can do it...hopefully ytd will be the last time of changing the beats and sequence...
woohooo! thanks to bud, faizal, hussain, sham, nara and yanee who were there with us ytd. They are always there forus if we are in need of help =D




Monday performance.... even there're some mistakes...audience won't know.. =D
We can improve ya...they said the performance was awesome! hehe.


NOW seriously ENTERPRISE SUX =(

Having dry run next friday..omg!
and also raya-ing with my ex pri sch mates..on the 18th..
I would like to apologize to my former EVG classmates that I couldn't come for the gath FOR THE SECOND TIME =( haiz....

:MIZKISS;
11:52 AM

Disclaimer

Welcome to my blog.
Your comments are welcomed; only if they are of good intentions.
Haters please leave.
Leave Now And Dont Come Back.

Profile



The current mood of mizkiss at www.imood.com

Pika Pika!

17 October 1990
Libra
Poison56 Elite Divinity
Love anything goes with PURPLE
Chocolate lover
Bachelor in Hotel & Resort Management
Bloco Singapura!


[ days to birthday]
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Web Site Counter
MusiciansFriend.com Coupons



Links
Model Undiscovered Barganes BeauMondes BlessedBeau GorgeousIsLove MightBeLove RegalGirl SodaGembira TGG Tracyeinny



IP

Music


Tagboard